A fantastic opportunity to secure your future in Melbourne's south-east suburbs at Frankston North. Situated on a large allotment of 662m2 providing functionality along with the opportunity to build your dream home, redevelop (STCA) or move in!
A prime opportunity or ready to move in home, features spacious and sun filled brick veneer family home in quiet family orientated, north-facing location with functional floor plan. Recently renovated, this brick veneer home is ready to move in, with an updated large and spacious kitchen, hardwood polished floorboards, new carpets for all bedrooms, newly painted throughout, and a stunning spacious central European modern design bathroom.
This home features three spacious sized bedrooms, separate dining area, equipped with modern kitchen appliances, separate laundry room, a naturally lit large living area and access sliding doors to a huge backyard. Potential to build or renovate or enjoy the abundance backyard for kids to play or entertain your guests. Additional features, driveway that easily parks 2-5 cars, which access to a large extensive backyard (to potential for build or renovate). Garage Car or large workshop shed, garden shed, and solar panels to save electricity bills, raised ceilings with heating/cooling vents and ceiling fans in the living and main bedroom.
Close to proximity and short drive to popular amenities, local shops, Bayside shopping centre, mins drive to schools such as Monterary Secondary School, public transport, and community swimming pool, mins drive Seaford train station, Seaford beaches and Peninsula Kingswood Country Golf Club. Position in a sought-after pocket of Frankston North backing onto the Pines Flora and Fauna Reserve with an abundance of walking tracks – Boundary, Milwork and the Panaromic Track lookout, for the perfect walking the dog, exercise, spending time with the kids. Importantly quick access to major freeway and tollway networks are all well within reach!
• Three spacious bedrooms including ceiling fans, with built-in robes, and new carpet
• Newly renovated, stunning polished hardwood timber floorboards
• Spacious living lounge area, and separate Dining
• Raised ceilings with heating/cooling vents
• Newly renovated bathroom with acrylic white bathtub
• Massive backyard, with huge potential to renovate or build (STCA).
• 2 Large Sheds – Workshop/Garage Car Shed and Garden Shed
• Close to shops, schools, transport, bushwalks and park.
• Easy access to freeway, East Link and upcoming Peninsula Link.
• Short drive to Frankston's bustling CBD, South-eastern Suburbs by the water – Seaford stunning beach.
Ideal to suit any time of buyers, whether you’re a first homebuyer, families, investors, or developers.
Contact Myles 0410 482 810 for further information